Judy Vorndran is bringing her wide-ranging knowledge and distinct wit to making tax talk fun to CRUSH 2018. For two days in May, Avalara will bring together experts like Judy across accounting to discuss the future of global tax compliance.
Join Judy in Washington D.C. as she presents in a number of sessions:
- Merchants Helping the State: New Filing Requirements for Consumer Use Tax
- Managing a Sales and Use Tax Audit
- Tax Compliance in the Complex and Unusual States
- Thinking Strategically about Sales Tax
Attendees will walk away with advanced knowledge of hot spots in tax and strategies to make compliance less taxing.
Details about CRUSH DC 2018
- Wednesday, May 9–Friday, May 11, 2018 at the JW Marriott in Washington, D.C.
- More than 100 CPE-eligible sessions from experts, partners, and customers that span trend discussions to hands-on product training. These sessions are organized into nine learning tracks designed to cover a broad range of tax compliance topics, including Sales and Use Tax, Excise Tax, Global Tax, Tax Document Management, Returns, and Legislative Updates.
- Based on attendee feedback, the Learning Lab is back for 1:1 training.
- In addition to expert panels from Avalara’s internal indirect tax experts, Stefan Hyttfors, acclaimed futurist focused on disruptive technologies, will keynote on global trends in commerce and technology affecting the world of transactional tax.
- Hours and hours of networking, hospitality, and events. Food and beverages are on Avalara!
Need more information?
- Learn more about CRUSH DC 2018 at avalaracrush.com, including the preliminary agenda and session information, registration details, justification letters, and more.
- See Judy in action at CRUSH Austin 2017: https://www.avalara.com/events/crush2017/