States have been actively crafting innovative ways to extend their taxing authority to remote sellers. What does the future of sales and use tax compliance hold for multi-jurisdictional sellers in the context of the recent U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Wayfair, coupled with the wave of marketplace vendor rules and consumer use tax notification requirement provisions that have been enacted by many states?
- Nexus and sales/use tax compliance briefing
- Deep dive into the U.S. Supreme Court’s Wayfair decision
- Deep dive into new marketplace seller and use tax notice legislation, state-by-state requirements, and compliance
- Understand current sales and use tax compliance and new legislation
- Identify repercussions of cases that may require additional attention for tax planning purposes
In-house or consultants that deal with tax matters, such as VP of Tax or Finance, Directors of Tax, controllers, tax professionals. No prerequisites.