The U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling in the South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc. case has created concern and confusion for remote sellers now that these businesses are required to collect sales tax. The world of retail and ecommerce taxation was complicated before, but the landscape has gotten increasingly more complex following the Supreme Court ruling. As a result, states are able to implement new sales tax collection legislation.
Join us for this webinar and learn about the potential impact on your clients’ businesses and how to best advise them in managing their responsibilities in this more complicated sales tax environment.
- Review the latest updates in the sales and use tax landscape
- Review remote seller obligations and tax filings
- Highlight state changes, thresholds and effective dates
- Review the latest automation solutions to manage sales tax obligations
- List resources and tools for sales and use tax information
With the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in South Dakota v. Wayfair, Inc., creating additional taxation complexities in the retail and ecommerce world, this one-hour webinar reviews the latest updates in the sales and use tax landscape. Gain valuable insight on how to help your remote seller clients with their tax filing obligations, and learn about the latest automation solutions and resources that can prepare them for any impact on their business. (Not eligible for IRS continuing education credit)
June 27, 2019
2 p.m. ET
1 CPE Credit