Leverage our knowledge and experience to achieve better tax outcomes
We leverage deep experience, business knowledge and best practices to evaluate where you stand today and design a tax-efficient strategy for moving forward. Customized, turnkey or a la carte, our solutions solve state and local tax (SALT) issues and fill tax-knowledge gaps to give your business greater clarity and control.
- Strategic, business-friendly SALT studies
- Apportionment Analysis
- State Audit Assistance
- Sales & Use Taxability Analysis
- Negotiate Amnesty & Voluntary Disclosure Agreements
- M&A Due Diligence
- Sales Tax Automation
Driving value for dynamic businesses
- Minimizing tax liabilities
- Reducing compliance risk
- Simplifying tax complexity
- Leveraging tax opportunities
- Aligning state and local tax activities to business strategy
- Collaborative, partner-led engagements and on-demand specialists
- Fixed-fee certainty or blended fee options
Insights & Resources
- What to do when you receive a tax notice
- Got Nexus? Learn to be SALT compliant
- 5-pre-transaction SALT tasks to boost your sales price
- Costly business of sales tax audits: Tips to lower risk and cost
- Determining your nexus footprint
- Denver Sales and Use Tax for Software Sellers and Purchasers
- Grassroots movement to simplify sales tax fast-tracks reform in Colorado
Our 70+ years of combined state and local tax experience means we’ve read, recommended and resolved issues across all aspects of compliance, controversy, and risk mitigation. We’ll help build a SALT framework that matches your strategic outlook and helps you keep pace with change.
As a small company in business for 40 years, we’ve been dealing with sales tax in the state where our office and factory are located. But talking to others at trade shows and listening to Judy, I realized there is the probability that there may be additional state sales tax and possibly income tax liabilities because of nexus. We started trying to figure this out on our own. Then we hired Judy and her team to make sure we are moving in the right direction and doing what we need to do to get us to the point where we
can talk to other states and become compliant.
Judy helped us select a sales tax software to use that is a good fit for our company going forward. And with Judy’s help, we’ve focused in on states, have communicated with customers, and are doing what we need to do to get compliant. When you have a good guide, the journey isn’t as arduous.
~Gary Williams, Controller, Lightning Eliminators & Consultants, Inc.
As usual Judy did an excellent job. She marries practical application with knowledge and law so well. She covers a vast amount of info in a relatively short time and graciously shares valuable resource info.
~Cheryl Rinaldi, VonLehman & Company, Senior Tax Manager/Consultant, VonLehman & Company
In Your Inbox!
Every Other Tuesday